Join Our Family
When you become a member of Five Forks Baptist Church (FFBC), you join our church family in a shared commitment.
As your church, we commit to help you:
- Use your gifts to build the body of Christ
- Connect with God’s people
- Grow in your faith
As a member, you commit to:
- Be a fully devoted follower of Christ and active and faithful in our fellowship
- Support our shared beliefs (our Mission, Vision, Core Values, and Statement of Faith)
- Impact the lives of people in your sphere of influence with the love of Christ.
Become A Member
To become a member of FFBC, we ask that you fulfill the following expectations in accordance with Scripture:
The Bible identifies members of the body of Christ as those who have responded to the grace of God through faith in the person and works of Jesus Christ. Salvation comes to those who repent from sin and place their faith in Christ’s substitutionary death on the cross for the forgiveness of their sins.
If you have not already undergone believers’ baptism (at FFBC or another church), you must do so prior to being received as a member of FFBC.
Complete the Next at Five Forks Class
This 90-minute class is taught each month by one of the pastors. The course is designed to answer questions about FFBC, the Southern Baptist Convention, and to teach core Christian beliefs.